The Homeschooling Revolution
March 05, 2007
No Joke: Monday's Child is Full of Two Liners
- Don't appreciate propaganda, Dalila? Donate an alternative viewpoint to the library instead of acting like a petty ladrona.
- The Ironman is going to want one or two of these bumper stickers for his pick-up. T-shirts, too, NHELD? Imagine the turned heads.
- Dear Dave "Surfin' Scholar" Black: A reporter came to our house. Thanks for being a fan. Sincerely, The Chargers.
- Paul Belien, the Brussels journalist and home educator, writes about Melissa Busekros. Quo vadis, Europa?
- Lia Campbell, vocab queen/homegirl, is praised for not being a "stereotypical blonde." True. Dumb blonde du jour is either making gauche cracks at CPAC or faking a southern drawl.
Yes! But I'm partial to pack mules. A school-bypassing one - even better!
Update: Señor Wall passes along a troubling link about homeschooling and the French. Shocking, indeed!
Fox News learns that college admission policies have become homeschool-friendly. What's next? Conservative activists discovering Congressman Paul?