The Homeschooling Revolution
November 14, 2006
Finding Ms. or Mr. Right
My friend, Pastor Robert Krumrey, preached on Proverbs 31 to a large group of singles and college students who live in a locale known for its doctrinaire feminism.
Therefore, it's a bold sermon. It's also a delightful one. Among the highlights:
- He mentions how his sons bring play swords to their homeschool.
- He says the domestic matters to God, so "let's praise the domestic."
- Children should not be treated as accessories to be raised by surrogates.
- Gals: "You can't have it all."
- It's takes work and time to learn to create a loving, hospitable home.
Robert also lavishly praises his beautiful wife, Melanie, who grew up as a latchkey child.