- No blarney; a puzzle with words in Spanish for San Patricio day.
- The Ironman reports that he listened to a portion of Glenn Beck's radio show, yesterday, because the topic was home education. He said Glenn enthused and chided the knee-jerk comments/callers.
- The blog of a Muslim mama who appreciates homeschooling.
- Ready for his Kodak moment is this hoops player and sophomore from Southeastern University of Lakeland, FL. He came to OKC to play in last week's tournament. Had to snap his photo, coz his nickname is "Izzy."
Real-time name: Israel Galloway.
- The Dutchy of New York (Dave Quaadman) sent a link to a New Hampshire bill which revises "certain provisions of the home education statutes." Go here. Turns out the bill became law thanks to a Free Stater's efforts.
- Remember the national debate that homeschooler Rod Dreher has sparked about crunchy cons? Now Maggie Gallagher sniffs at the c.c's. Lighten up.